- Cash in the accommodation
Payment must be received by us before departure:
- Advance Transfer (the account details will be sent to you upon request from us)
- Online banking on site
A cancellation or rebooking due to one's own (acute) COVID-19 illness or classification as a contact person with a quarantine order is possible free of charge up to 1 day before arrival! (In this case, a medical certificate or the quarantine notice must be sent to us). The same applies to short-term travel warnings for Tyrol, border closings, etc.
For all other personal reasons of absence, the following modified cancellation conditions apply this summer:
- Cancellation up to 14 days before arrival: 0% of the travel price is due
- Cancellation 13-7 days before arrival: 40% of the travel price is due
- Cancellation 6-3 days before arrival: 70% of the travel price is due
- From 2 days before arrival, in the event of no-show or late arrival or early departure: 100% of the travel price is due
In the "worst case" it is worthwhile to take out travel cancellation insurance! It doesn't cost much and you are covered in an emergency.
Our recommendation: www.start.europaeische.at